Commonly Treated Conditions
How can Dr. Nance help you?Most patients Dr. Nance sees have some form of soft tissue injury, either to the muscles, ligaments, tendons, discs, fascia or cartilage. When these tissues are injured, they can develop adhesions or scarring. The tissues can also become fibrotic. These problems cause movement restrictions that can turn painful.
Dr. Nance determines if soft tissue treatment is necessary and beneficial for your problems and utilizes different techniques to release adhesions and return tissues to normal function.
Dr. Nance addresses a range of problem areas including, but not limited to:
- Feet – Plantar Fascitis; soreness; bunions; sprains; Achilles tendinitis; metatarsalgia
- Wrists/Hands – pinching; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; weakness, stiffness; nerve entrapment
- Calf Muscle – pulls/tears
- Knee – Patellar pain; sprains; meniscus injuries; iliotibial band syndrome; bursitis
- Thigh – hamstring and quadricep pulls/tears; sciatica
- Hip – pain and/or popping; Piriformis Syndrome; labral tears/injuries
- Lower Back – disc injury, herniation, rupture; sciatica; pinched nerve; Facet Syndrome; pulled muscle
- Mid Back – thoracic sprain; sternum, rib pain
- Neck – pain, stiffness; headaches; pinched nerve
- Shoulder – rotator cuff injury; bursitis; Thoracic Outlet Syndrome; frozen shoulder; impingement; AC joint sprain; labral tears; bicipital tendinitis